Monday 27 April 2009

Holy SPirit come down unto Me!

Have you had the holy spirit laying down on  you??

How was the feeling when "It" did??

On the 25th and 26th of April 2009, I attended a Charismatic Youth Rally. I was really reluctant to go at 1st because I had my final exams on the 27th! BUt i went and part of me did not regret me attending this rally as at this very day 26th of april at around 3.30 i felt the holy spirit lying on me FOR THe FIRST TIME in my entire life of being a Catholic! 

At first all of us planned to go back after the session but i did not know what that made us all stay back for the praying over! 
At first I was kinda worried as I wanted to go back home and my aunt was calling me already. So I just sat there thinking of the ways of transport to bring me back home! As i was thinking, the speaker, a priest started calling on the Holy Spirit to come down! From then I don't know why but I feel assured that everything is ganna be alright. I am going to go home safely without any hassle! 

So as the priest called the Charismatic people to come in front, I started to shake! I tried to stop but I just stood there shaking. My heart started racing like never before! In my mind was thinking why am I shaking?? Am I afraid of GOD??? or rather the holy spirit!

So as those people started laying hands on the people in front of me, I shook harder. As I saw one by one they fell my heart raced faster. My body shook harder and sweat start forming at my forehead. When it was my turn I just suddenly calmed down. So the lady whispered to my ear "My dear Jesus loves you!" I nodded and closed my eyes. In about 1 minute of her saying a prayer my legs suddenly felt so weak. I felt as though someone is pushing me back. And down I go! *what happen here I don't know how to describe in words*

As they lay me on the floor I tried to get up but then there was a strong force pushing me down! I had no strength to fight the force to lift myself up. So I just laid there opening my eyes staring at the ceiling! When finally I could get up I was thanking God for that feeling! 

This experience is and will be treasured in me forever as I don;t think I can ever forget it. I may not be the holiest person but all I have to do is know that God is here for me and He Loves me! 
Jesus loves you!